we went to Firehouse to eat!
Blowing out her candle as we sing happy Birthday to her at her door. 30 candles and all.
I planned a small surprise party for a very dear and close friend of mine. Trisha was turning 30 and I think that is some mile mark and wanted to make it special for her. I gathered a few close friend that help make it possible. It was originally suppose to be last saturday but her husband Jon did not return from his trip that day and we had her mom as the back up baby sitter and then that mornining she got really sick. So we rescheduled for this friday the day after her party and all went well and she never caught on. It was a great night and So glad that she enjoyed it!Love ya Trisha!
2 comments:
Seriously, the best birthday ever! Love you!
Thanks for planning this Rebecca, it was fun!
Post a Comment