Monday, January 24, 2011

The kids!


Kaybree is Miss Personality sometimes! she was the one who asked me to take a picture of her after she had gotten dressed for church. This is her being silly with the monkey!

He loves to laugh and it is so dang cute!


Kowen really like to take baths and he loves holding onto his toes latelly and loves to make spitty sounds with his mouth!


My little cute girls


Brinley and Kelsey


Madalyn and Kaybree


Kowen eating his first Vegetable! Carrots! I love their faces when they try new things!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh he is so big! Zander and him will be the biggest boys in the neighborhood! I need to come see him.

Cordie said...

I can't believe how big your girls are! I love your baby's face, I need to give my baby some food other than rice cereal.