Here are a bunch of random picture From Halloween and such! I didnt take any pictures while trick or treating since it was pouring rain plus I forgot the camera at home during all the chaos getting everyone ready and out the door but i did take some pictures that morning of them in their outfits. THey all loved trick or treating!Kowen stayed in the car. Next year will be fun for him. Te girls really love their brother. They are always wanting to hold or play with him. He will be 2 months next week and I bet hes atleast 15#'s He can wear size 6-9 month pjs and is in size 2 diapers already. I just wish he'd slow down just alittle bit.
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Here are a bunch of random picture From Halloween and such! I didnt take any pictures while trick or treating since it was pouring rain plus I forgot the camera at home during all the chaos getting everyone ready and out the door but i did take some pictures that morning of them in their outfits. THey all loved trick or treating!Kowen stayed in the car. Next year will be fun for him. Te girls really love their brother. They are always wanting to hold or play with him. He will be 2 months next week and I bet hes atleast 15#'s He can wear size 6-9 month pjs and is in size 2 diapers already. I just wish he'd slow down just alittle bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you have 5 kids, when I first met you, I think you just had your two older girls. Very cute family you have.
Post a Comment