We got together with my brother and his wifes family and had a little Halloween party for the kids. WE did donuts on a string, pumpkin painting, pinata. pin the nose on the pumkins and it was fun. I thin k the kids enjoyed it. My brother and I apparently get into it a little too much!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Pumpkin walk and Halloween party!
We went to the pumpkin walk the first day that it was open with Scotts mom, sister and his aunt and uncle. I saw the weather forecast for the weekend and did not want to make a trip with a cold and rainy and we didnt go last year! it was Pretty fun. Its just a little hard to keep track of 5 kids and one doesnt even go far. What a challenge it is to be a mom and go out and do fun things as a family! But I love the challenges that I am privelleged to go through!









We got together with my brother and his wifes family and had a little Halloween party for the kids. WE did donuts on a string, pumpkin painting, pinata. pin the nose on the pumkins and it was fun. I thin k the kids enjoyed it. My brother and I apparently get into it a little too much!



We got together with my brother and his wifes family and had a little Halloween party for the kids. WE did donuts on a string, pumpkin painting, pinata. pin the nose on the pumkins and it was fun. I thin k the kids enjoyed it. My brother and I apparently get into it a little too much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How Fun! I wish I got more into Halloween, next year we need to plan a neighbor hood Halloween party!
When I saw your costume on facebook, I was laughing so hard! You are awesome!
Post a Comment