Monday, July 5, 2010

??anyone have horses? or know someone with horses?

Question for all of you local utahan?!?! Brinley will be 7 next week and instead of doing a party for her, cause that would just be a hassle, i'd thought that I'd surprise her next weekend with a ride on a horse. I'd probably have Scott and Madalyn go too. Well the question is does anyone know someone with horses or have some their selves that would let us ride? or who I could ask? or where to go? sorry such short notice just thought of it and think she would like it! Thanks!

2 comments:

LoGunns said...

Call Geraldine Hansen. I know she has let people do it before.

Amanda said...

I was gonna see Geraldine too. And also.. there was a small horse and an even smaller carriage riding around our neighborhood on Sunday. It was so cute.. I think I know who it was but I;m not sure:)