Sunday, July 11, 2010

30.5 weeks

I went to the doctor on Thursday and gained only 2 pds in the last 3 weeks which is good since last month I had gained 6. WOW! We'll I had her feel if she thought the baby was head down and she said she thought so plus she found the heart beat below the belly button instead of above which is another indicator. I could totally feel the difference in babys position a couple of weeks ago when my pelvic bone would be sore just from sitting!~ so the count down is between 7-10 weeks. Im banking on a baby before or on sept 1. if that time passes then any day but sept 10 madalyns bday.

I think we finally decided on our names for a boy and a girl! SOrry were not sharing but just letting you know we finally agreed well except the girls middle name but hey theres progress!


1 comment:

April said...

You look great! Were the other girls all early or are you just wishful thinking? I hope the rest of summer goes by quickly for you!