Monday, March 29, 2010

WARNING! graphic images below!

Okay for those of you who know or live near me or know my Brother Jason would know that I just had a birthday last week. I turned the big 29. So for the last month my brother has taunted me and said he had pay back for this picture I posted of him when he use to be all hairy, and posted on myspace back in the day when I used my space. Well i had forgotten his threat and so my bday morning I woke to some some lovely lawn decorations thanks to him. I would have left them up but I dont know what others would have thought. He did how ever forget that his Bday is after mine (lets say by about 6 months) and plenty of time for me to think of him a worthy present from me, oh and he's older much older-like over the hill.
I do have to say that I will never forget my 29th bday Ever. The sad thing is that over my clothes the drawers fit! SO I guess the saying is if the pants fit wear em' So thats what you get! Madalyn even got a kick out of it. Brinley was embarrassed that I was wearing them even for fun and in the house~she would evn dare try them on! Maybe she has already heard of parents black mailing kids with picture like that when they get older and have boyfriends (when shes 30! Poor Madalyn didnt get the memo!

oh and a Baby bump picture to go along with it!









5 comments:

Amanda said...

I was wondering what all that was all over your lawn. I didn't realize they were granny panties! that's funny.
your little belly is so cute:)

Marcy M Miller said...

Dang it- I missed it!!! How funny!

Jenny said...

I missed it too. Too funny. I love madalyn's face.

You look so cute with your baby bump.

Trisha said...

You are cute. So so cute.

LoGunns said...

I saw the ribbons but not the underwear:) So funny! good brother. Happy birthday too!