


WHy do I always fall victim to pregnancy hormones? Okay so When I was pregnant with the twinsI got 2 cats! They are the best and we love them. Then I go and get a Lab after the twins were born. Not that I wasnt already sleep deprived and busy and emotional. THen Scott mentioned getting Jasmine a companion. SO I jumped on the train and found daisy within a month!Bad combination!Probably would be okay seperate but not together and that was A train Wreck! Guess I should have jumped on board! well we I found out I was pregnant and the dogs acted up we decide to get rid of teh springer and with in half a week she was gone along with jasmine the lab. Which wasnt my first intention but if just happened and atleast they can carry on their love hate relationship somewhere else and someone else can deal with it. well then the hormones rage again adn I feel bad about getting rid of Jasmine the lab(which I still miss in ways) and we promised the girls we'd get a weiner dog(Dachshund. So a month and a half had past and We found one! hes tiny and cute but I blame the unbalance hormones on such a quick decision to get one! THis is our last chance with a dog and if it doesnt work then we will no longer be a dog family!SO here he is~
2 comments:
You kill me! I can't believe you did this!
That is funny! Good luck! And congratulations on expecting another little one. I can't believe how much fun it is being a mom - hard and wonderful! My parents just bought a house in Logan so I will be there more often now and we need to get together for sure. I really want to meet all your girls and catch up on life.
Post a Comment