

Today the girls got to watch Toy Story after lunch for their wind down time. Yesterday Kelsey fell asleep to Nemo and Today our cute Kaybree fell asleep with Woody. Kelsey did not want to leave Kaybree alone she kept wanting to poke her. THe poor girls are getting their cold back when they were suppose to be gone and now they have croupy coughs and stuffed up. Kelsey finally decided to fall asleep about 3pm in my arms till Dad got home with Brinley. MAdalyn even curled up on the couch for a snooze. I guess thats what happens when you have the coolest mom that wears you out! :)
I love my girls!

3 comments:
I love your new picture at the top! And the stink eye from Kaybree!
Looks like you guys had a great christmas. Sorry you guys have some sick kiddos. I love it when kids fall asleep on the couch.
I would love to host the party for February! It would probably have to be a little later into the month, but I would love to!
Post a Comment