Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas eve!




Our little tradition for every Christmas eve. I get everyone new pjs and sometimes slippers to go with them! I was going to make them this year but decided it would just be to crazy to attempt this year so maybe next year everyone will have matching pajamas. I usually didnt get scott and I pj's but decided to this year and he was such a good sport and wore them. He really doesnt like flannel pj's. THe other girls were so excited and ready to take their bath so that they could get them on. What an incentive for bed time. Kelsey and Kaybree immediately started trying to put their spongebob pjs on, even over their clothes. "Bob bob" what they say when they want to watch cartoon not neccesarily spongebob but very cute when they say it.








1 comment:

Trisha said...

Such a cute family! I love the painting pictures!