
In addition to a surprise bday party I hosted a Baby shower for my sister-in-law that is having a baby next month. I had one week to throw it together for her. I think it went pretty well considering the time that I had to do it!
She and I with the diaper cake that I made her!
My cute girls all in their pj's! Man I love those girls. Brinley even has 2 loose teeth one already has the new tooth coming up behind it and the baby one does not relly want to come out so we might have to have the dentist pull it for her so the other one can move into its proper place!

Okay Kaybree doesn't look like she is in a very comfortable position. These are the things that I come into see almost every night and then I have to strighten them up!
Kelsey was pretty funny. She was eating her sandwhich and Kaybree was already done with hers and so Kelsey stick all of hers on the table and then that is her saying "done, done" and showing me her plate, and I see her stash to the side. I even had one of them hold their plate toward the back door and call daisy, as if to give their food to them. Too smart!
No comments:
Post a Comment