Today as I was folding laundry in my room the babies were playing in their sisters room. Madalyn was watching tv or somthing! well i could hear them in there laughing and having a good time so I wasn't worried about them because i had just picked up everything in the room. As i went to hang up some clothes i looked for the girls!!!! guess where they were? On the top bunk!!!!! That is right they climbed up the ladder by themselves and were playing on Brinley bed! They continue to amaze me with the things they do at such a young age! what will be next?
oh and on saturday my brother Jason, his wife Laura and I canned 4 bushel of peaches in 13 hours and some 141 jars later! we were up till 4 am canning! pictures to come!
2 comments:
Your girls are brave!
I want a post about your half! I hope you took pictures!
yeah soory ive been procrastinating
Post a Comment