
okay if you look closely~ you can see one of the girls is on teh floor between the wall and crib! This happens most nights! either one or both are not on the bed when i check on them!

I always have to take a moment and make scott take a picture of me with the girls because other wise I'd never be in the pictures and I want the girls to see that i was involved even though they know i was taking pictures!

This is Kelsey! They will climb on whatever is accessible to get on top of the tv stand. Usually there are binkies up there and they climb up there to get them! i am trying to wean them off binkies and so far its not going so good! i just break down and give them one when I am having a bad day and they are crying for it! But hopefully soon I will defeat this task!


Okay so Madalyn got to pick out some birthday presents with money from grandpa G and she pick some makeup out! This is what happens when they get ahold of it and are not monitored! They look colorful and greasy!

The girls really enjoyed going to willow park last week! Kelsey and Kaybree had never been! They loved seeing all the animals and monkey and then going to play at the play ground! We really need to go do this before the bad weathe comes! Which should be Wednesday!

Here are the pictures on my babies climbing on the bunk beds! They always have such big smiles when they are up there! I cant belive they are growing up, they are still my babies! i guess I'm in denial!


Here is the picture of the peaches that we canned! I got a total of 59 jars of some type of peach concotion!
2 comments:
Ok you want to know how I took the girls binkies away. I cut all the tops off them and then throw them in the trash! That way when I thought I couldn't deal with it any longer I had to cause they were gone. It took three long days and three long nights but haven't had a problem sence. Try it you can do it!!!
I am going to come and raid your peaches...they look so yummy!
I was laughing so hard at the make up pictures!
Post a Comment