Sunday, May 3, 2009

The big Dance Recital

Brinley and Madalyn have worked really hard for the last year in their dance class! Madalyn has always loved dancing But Brinley always fought me to go but said that she enjoyed it when she would get home! SO Saturday was their big recital! Thanks to my very wonderful neighbor Tricia, we could go without the babies! It was even super nice since they ended up not feeling well that day! It was a very long day and the girls were very tired afterwards! They did a wonderful job! Both were smiling big and did what they were suppose to! I am so very proud of them! I will try to post a video later! These are just some of the wonderful things that you get to do with little girls!




style="display:block; margin:0px auto 10px; text-align:center;cursor:pointer; cursor:hand;width: 400px; height: 300px;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhK6UgM0moYcmziM2vsR0INrYueHUCU6Mm_10ayXHXDZrMPAC17CnVL6d9hTv1TPgZ1QgBMkaIhWcwfCh-Gf6mcadUVvjEHU3fZUPry-YFZ0-QFo39KTON3YYUxDA-YabZ5CAp7oSoLiK6Q/s400/brinley+and+Madalyns+dance+recital+and+practice+081.jpg" border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5331780760887985090" />















2 comments:

LoGunns said...

Trisha is a good friend:) Cute little dancing girls!

Trisha said...

They are so dang cute! And I'd take your girls anytime!