Weve been planitn grass in the backyard, planting a garden(just about done),building swingsets, getting severe sunburns, planting flower, thinking about going to SC, getting ready for a yard sell in just over a week, getting my hair colored soon, getting Madalyn glasses, going to dentists, and getting Brinley's cavities filled! well you get the point I wont list anymore! so here are the pictures!
I guess that is one way to get into your toy box Kelsey!
I think this is a cute pic of Kelsey and Madalyn!
Kaybree giving me a smile!
What are they doing on the back of the couch! Kaybree started it and now its an everyday thing for the 2 of them!oh and they like to yell out the window so if you live near bye! sorry! were all crazy in my house!
Look at Kelsey striking a pose for her picture! cutie!
I love my girls! I can't believe how big they are getting!
Getting ready for the first pool splash of the summer! I'm sure there will be many more of them too!
Madalyn was outside pushing the babies in the swings for the first time and never fails shes my poser!I guess that is were Kelsey gets it!Scott finishing the swing set and Madalyn strikes a pose!

Brinley and Madalyn posing with their cousin Ashley at her recital!
3 comments:
Madalyn is a poser! I love the picture of her by the pool!
You have been busy! I love that Scott built his own swing set.
I love the swings...they look awesome!
Post a Comment