Monday, April 20, 2009

We went from an inch of snow to 70 degrees


Madalyn is always willing to stop and give me a smile ....


....but Brinley just can't stop having so much fun, not even a second!


Kaybree is escaping the sandbox to go on her own little adventure to nowhere


Kelsey is throwing sand to see how many times she can do it and get it in either her eyes or someone elses!


.........And I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!It is so nice to be able to go outside and do yard work! I never thought I'd say that as a kid but it is awesome and I an very anxious to start my garden as soon as scott cuts the boards for me! I even got sunburned from working outside on saturday it was great but not so great! I just need to figure out what to plant in the front yard that does not get sun! so if you know any wonderful shade loving plants please pass it on!

2 comments:

Shanell said...

Hey, I love your blog! It must be amazing to have a house... one day we'll get there. Your girls are so cute, I can't believe how big they all are.

April said...

I agree I love the sun! We are finally moving into our house this weekend and then it's on to working in the yard.
I can't believe how big all the girls are getting!