Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter celebrations

WE had a wonderful weekend of easter celebrations. Brinley and Madalyn colored easter egss with us when the babies were asleep. On Saturday scott took the older girls to the Richmond city Easter egg hunt and then we ventured over to Brian and Reesa's house and an easter egg hunt the Jason's family and his In laws which are basically my family too! it was great except for the timing the weather go bad fst so the older kids got to hunt for eggs outside and the younger ones were inside. then by the time we left it was raining and the babies were super cranky, still hungry, tired, and sick! It was still nice! Then on easter Sunday the girls got their baskets from the bunny and we went to an hour of church since Kelsey was still sick and now has impedtigo like Kaybree so we took her to the doctor and then went and rolled eggs down old main hill on campus! I always worry if the girls understand the true meaning of easter just like the meaning of Christmas. I think that Brinley might be understanding this year! I read a book that explained it and talked about it, i guess we'll see how good i've done come next year! It was also a gorgeous day today 65 and sunny! I made some awesome meals! A breakfast casserole that scott think tasted better than a restraunt and an awesome dinner with broccoli slaw salad and chicken cresent rolls ups! I was quite proud! Now to get rid of the sickness that jsut doesnt want to leave this month. First brinley was sick then the next week madalyn and by the time she was getting better Kaybree got sick and when she was getting better Kelsey got sick and should be better in a day until she broke out with impedtigo. But hopeully it will be soon that it is over and i hope that scott and I dont get it but with the way things have gone one of us is next! WHo will it be?

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I need to get your email b/c our blog went private!
tleehaws@gmail.com

Em said...

Your girls are adorable. Thank you for inviting me to your blog! I love it! I hope feeling better from being sick.

We like the name Brinley too. Do you call her Brin? or Brinley? Love you with bangs too. I've been trying to do the bang thing. Some days I love them, other days I hate them :)