Scott went on a business trip to Va an it was a little crazy around here! I wanted to pull my hair out quite a bit but some how managed not to. Brinley and Madalyn did there best at helping, even if the babies really didnt want them to help.
Then there was my crazy thursday When Madalyn got a bloody nose from jumping on their bed while I was feeding the babies(there was sooooo much more blood that what is shown in the pic-this is after the fact and with new clothes on). Then later I skinned my knuckles on the house fixing the dog house and Brinley hurt her toe. But My friend Tammy did have us over to eat so that help with some of the choas that day.all and all it went pretty good with the help and dinners that I recieved. if it was the four of us stuck in the house for 4 days -then the house probably would be standing and all the girls would be dirty and I would look like a mad women with no hair! I am every thankful it didn't turn out that way!
1 comment:
Wow, I'm glad ya'll survived! :D
Post a Comment