She dies this when she is eating?! Crazy Kelsey!
Kaybree begging to get out of her crib and for me to stop taking picture-
Looks how much these girls love each other!
Scotts 29th bday the first and many more to come- he loves to make crazy faces
Madalyn is daddy's little helper! They were planting a tree together!
They love tummy time in the bath tub! They splash and climb all over one another!
I dont know where kelsey thinks she is going but she is always going under there!
Kaybree is so excited that she is pulling her self up!
Kaybree and Kelsey fascinated with the pumpkins! They are both teething kaybree has one in and another coming and kelsey just got both bottoms in today!
3 comments:
So cute! And I love the Halloween layout. :)
Happy Belated Scott!
I hear that arching your back like that is great for digestion!
What a spooky cake!
Post a Comment