Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Black and White Days

This was the first race that I got to do with my girls!! 1 mile run at black and white days. Brinley left us in the dust while I stayed back with Madalyn. Madalyn was pooped by 1/4 mile and was asking for water already. She wasn't too happy when she found out we didn't have any. We walked a little and ran again the last bit. We could see the finish line and this is what Madalyn said to me " The only reason that I am still alive is, I'm drinking my spit". She cracks me up. Brinley finish with just over 11 min. Madalyn and I came in at 13:40. I dont think Madalyn will be doing that again for awhile.









 Passing out Zumba Flyers at teh Parade with Brinley. The Kiddos also enjoyed their first day in the pool. Even though it was a little chilly they were excited.





 Scott took a picture of these cuties doing each others hair.
 Kowen loves to feed himself.
 Kowen loves to swing like a big boy. I heard this sound in the kitchen and Kowen had gotten my heels out of the closet and put them on to take a stroll. He loves everyones shoes.
 He also always gets out the xbox controller and head set. He even knows how to turn it on. He is such a stinker. He gets into everything and I mean everything. Twins were easy compared to this little man!!!
 If you zoom in on this picture you will notice the thousands of bees on the tree and trying to make it their home.
 These are the girls on the way to the Dance recital and they all LOVE wearing makeup and glitter. Looks like I will be in trouble in the coming years. They did so good and look so beautiful.



 Here they all are in groups with their cousins!



No comments: