Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Scooter and Soccer



I am Coaching Brinley's soccer team and it really is a joy! 14 girls at age 7-8 yrs old. They dont win but they sure have fun and try hard.
Brinley and Madalyn both really enjoy it and even more when it si not freezing outside.

Kowen is loved by his sister more that i can even describe. Even Poor Kelsey is sick and hates that she can not be near him and just doesnt understand.

This is the new Scooter we got for Scott to use for going to work as soon as we get a helmet that is. The girls sure do love it and Kowen will too when he gets bigger. The girls tell me thats sooooo AweSome


I finished my classes this semester and I am so glad. Now i have had more time to work on the basement. The toy room is so close. The bathroom is almost there too. I will post pictures as soon as its done.

No comments: