The girls really had a long week of celebrating their 3rd bday! We went to the ogden tree house museum. it was really fun. They even had a magic show that the older girls really loved. We did a princess bday party that next weekend with a princess scavenger hunt and princess barbie cakes. I cant believe that they are 3 now. Time goes by so fast!
ok did you really make those cakes?! If you did we need to talk so I can learn how to make them better! And why are you all dressed like pilgrims and milking a fake cow?? You need to explain those pictures!:)
5 comments:
wow! can't believe your twins are 3! loved the princess cakes. glad they had a great birthday!
Beautiful cakes and kids! Looks like next time Kowen ought to be carrying you!
ok did you really make those cakes?! If you did we need to talk so I can learn how to make them better! And why are you all dressed like pilgrims and milking a fake cow?? You need to explain those pictures!:)
The cakes look awesome!
Your cakes look so good!!
Post a Comment