Heres just an idea! everyone has resolution for the new year that they would like to keep for longer a month. SO I thought if we had kind of a support group that helps us to accomplish and account for our new resolution. Then every 3 months if we keep our resolution we all go out and treat ourselves. Maybe if there is one person that went the whole time everyone pitches in and split the cost of their meal or something. Let me know what you think and if you are interested. Everyone has their own goals.
2 comments:
What a great idea...wish I was closer. I am however in town this Christmas. I know we have exchanged numbers before, and I will go back and look for yours, but I wanted to send this out before it was too late. I am in logan today, Tuesday and Wednesday and then back on Sunday and Monday morning. Do any of those days work for you to get together? You can call or text me at (801) 735-4939 if you think it might work! I would love love love to see your adorable family!
I think it would be great- I also think we could get ideas from each other- because mine is going to be about finances and it would be great to get some ideas!
Post a Comment