Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Kowens 2months old






Kowen turned 2 months old yesterday! cant believe that he si so big! He wear's up to 6-9 month clothes, size 2 diapers, and he smiles alot when hes being talked to. He sleeps through the night, between 8-10 hours, love it! We went to the doctor today and He weighted 13 pds and 11 oz. at 90% height 24 inches at 80%. He definetly a big boy. I felt bad that he had to get shots! the are picture of him in his blessing outfit!(thanks Tricia for letting me borrow the outfit) Also of him at 2months and in a cute outfit. Then there was the 3 littler girls enjoying the jetted tub down stairs that isnt all the way finished.

3 comments:

CANDACE said...

Love that awesome tub & love that darling big boy of yours!!! He & Corgan are in the same size clothes & C is 8 months next week. You must have wheaties in your milk or something!

Thx for the facebook update that you blogged. I can't get yours to show up in my google reader!

Amanda said...

He is so big! Him and Zander are gonna be the big boys of the neighborhood;) I need to come see him again.. it's crazy how much he has grown! oh ya.. maybe I'll see him at girls night:)

Trisha said...

He is so stinkin' cute!