39 weeks prego!
Yes I am still waiting! This baby is just so different from the others. That doesnt mean its a boy but man is he driving me crazy! I have now accepted the fact that I am not in control of this and that it will come when it wants! I evne tried walking and jumping on a trampoline yesterday. Nothing just more back ache. SOme times I can hardly walk my back hurts so much and then other times i can do anything. I do go to the doctor again tomorrow and will have my membranes stripped and hope that is all this little bugger needs for encouragement to come. I probably wont get induced if i have to until about a week over due. Crazy to even think i could go that long. MAybe the storm today will work also or the full moon next thursday. Whatever it maybe i will just sit here and be a mom and do my school work. I should go to a movie and then she'll want to come at that time! Cross your fingers that sometime this year I can introduce our final addition!
1 comment:
Oh, I hope he comes soon:) Keep us updated!
Post a Comment