Wednesday, August 11, 2010

basement work

so the girls are in their room in the basement and in the white stirp i had started painting butterflies and flowers but honestly now I dont know if I want to finish so I might paint over what I have already done and find some kind of stickers to use instead. They love their room down there and it stays nice and cool and now they think it is really cool because they have a bathroom to use if they need to instead of running all the way upstairs. We will be adding the wide bead board 5 ft up and the top will be red. We havent figured out a sink yet but that will come. But its progress and the baby could be hear as soon as 2 weeks and as long as 5. hoping more for around 2. Baby is head down and measuring 6 days ahead at about 5lbs and 6 oz. with a heart rate of 141. close to the boy range but who knows.





1 comment:

Trisha said...

This looks awesome! I want to see it in person sometime!