Tuesday, June 15, 2010
My hopes and fears of un medicated child birth
The unexpected scares me and right now i am totally un prepared! well actually ive reas a few stories. I hate pain but I know that this will be worth it. Either I will love and think its awesome or be glad its over and waited for my last one to completely go insane and try this. However I am planning on the best I think the added impact of not knowing what I am having will make me that much more determine to stick it out and over joyed to my new little kicker that has lived in me for almost 9 months or 10? I am still very relaxed and patient for this baby to come. no hurry at all. I have atleast moved all the baby stuff to the bottom of the stair so that it can be set up once the big girls room is finish and room is made for the new little onw. Fear~ how do you cram 2 boosters~2 carseats~and an infant seat into a 7 passenger van? If you have the answer please share!!!IO still dont know how that is going to work. 7 passenger doesnt meant that 5 can be little ones under 8 yrs old. i dont want to be at the hospital forever laboring but i dont want to accidently have a home birth. FOr my sake and poor Scott would freak and then there would be some expaling to the older girls or the whole baby cycle? not ready!I hope my water breaks and I can stay at home till about the last 2-3 hours and then have shim at the hospital. I fear the baby will be breech and give me no options and I do not want a c-section especially if ive made it this far all ready. I hope i can prepare enough to enjoy the whole experience and the baby is healthy. well i have between 92days and 71 days till baby is here. SO i better get planning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i used hypnobabies for my unmedicated birth, and it was really great. it wasn't until the transition that it was difficult for me to relax and concentrate, and once i was able to push it felt AMAZING because i couldn't feel the contractions when i was pushing. i kept reminding myself when i felt like i couldn't go on anymore that it was because it was almost time to push. it was an incredible experience. if the baby is breech there are things to try before to get him/her to turn...there's a website called spinning babies...
i think i still have my list of things to have for a homebirth, in case you want to be prepared for the possibility! :D
seriously--you will do great!
I loved hypnobirthing as well. Really helped me learn how to relax and focus.
When does that movie come out? I will go with you if I can find a babysitter.
Post a Comment