Monday, May 10, 2010

Gender predictions!?!


okay so i brought this on my self and i am fine with that but its bbcrazy how many prediction tests are different and dont give you a clear answer. Chinese gender chart=girl ( it was right with the first 2 but wrong for the twins), Chinese Lunar chart = boy ( but said all my kids should have been boys, so doe that mean its backwards?), the old wives tales questions have given me the answer of boy but with the percaenatare being from 50%-53%,The needle on pencil test didnt work- the pencil was doing diaginals with circles and its not twins. I keep thinking boy then girl then boy again and then girl. I havent had dreams about the gender yet.some say the ultrasound pic looks like a girl but it could be a bboy that looks like his mom? I just dont have that its gotta be this or that feeling. so either way it will be intense to find out in the end and what a joy!all of you who have had natural births really need to shre the tricks to getting past the hard parts, I really want to do this yet it is scary and intimidating. i hate pain!

No comments: