Question> why is it thatI am showing just as much as when I Had my twins? I've only gained a couple of pounds but still getting out there for only being 17 weeks!
The girls with their Easter Baskets
My first fondant cake. Its a sampler cake~ so not created to look great just to moge podge with ideas weve learned. Cant wait to learn the carnation flower next week.
Thats right Kaybree ane Kelsey were caught red handed getting into the closet and getting out the stamps and inkpad. Glad it was caught before too much damage was done!

I finally got my first Bountiful Basket order and its great! Notice the small hand that is already selecting a lovely madarin orange to devor.
My Aunt Jeannie and COusin Ashley came up to visit for a ittle bit. It was nice to see them since its been since this summer and who know how long till the next time!
1 comment:
You are so cute.
Post a Comment