Monday, February 22, 2010

Drum roll please..........................



For those of you who do not know! We are adding our final addition to our family this coming sept 16. It is only one! I am as sick as I was with the twins but she confirmed that it is only one! Scott was much relieved to hear that. No we will not find out what we are having at the next ultra sound we are going to be brave and tough it out to the end. I know that crazy but hey why not their will be not more chance after this even if it is a girl! we are very excited and Brinley and Madalyn already stated their preference of a girl so in 7 month we will find out what our Heavely Father had planned for us.

7 comments:

Marcy M Miller said...

How exciting! I've been wondering. You are brave to not find out what you are having.

LoGunns said...

I thought it was going to be twins for sure:) I'm so excited you decided to wait to find out the gender. So exciting!

Trisha said...

This is so exciting! I think it is so fun to wait until the end. I might do that next time.

Amanda said...

What the heck!? Am I the only one who didn't know you were pregnant? I'm mad at you.. :) Just kidding. Congrats you guys! I could never wait till the end to find out! Good job!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations!!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! That is fun news!!

CANDACE said...

I'm so excited for y'all! I know I'm late getting my congrats to you, but your blog still isn't updating in my google reader! Do you have the followers setting turned on? Maybe that could help...

Anyway, you're in my prayers! <3