The girls were asked to be angels at the party and of coarse they were great they always are!
Before the party!

Kelsey and Kaybree got to meet Santa and they didnt even cry! I think they were just so tired that they didnt know what to think!

MAdalyn told Santa that she wanted a boy baby doll for christmas! ( she saw one in an add and told me she wanted it) WHen scott had ask her what she wanted she said "a baby boy" Scott replies " mom quite filling her head with stuff like that" I guess that has been on my Christmas list for the past year but Madalyn had to explain that it was the one with the blue hat and outfit with a giraffe on it!

Brinley was way excited to tell santa that she wanted a guitar, Petshop toys, and a Microphone.It never fails that even after she tells santa what she wants that anoter 4 or 5 things end up on her list! It's hard for her to uderstand that she can't get everything that she wants and asks for.

The Girls were pretty excited that it warmed up enough to go out and enjoy the snow today! we got about 8 inches and another 1-3 inches today and another 2 overnight! But atleast the temperature is out of the teens and its not negative at night!
2 comments:
I can't believe all the snow- and I am so glad too that it has warmed up. Your girls look cute in their angel attire, that was a fun christmas party!
Your girls are so brave to sit with Santa!
That looks like a really yummy oreo cookie recipe, I just might have to try it this week.
Post a Comment