Wednesday, November 11, 2009

GIrls Girls GIrls!


This is what Madalyn requested for lunch! My mom eats these but no one in our family has ever sat down and just had a tomatoe/mayo sandwhich! I guess Things do run in the blood! Thanks mom! And she ate evry bite!



This is Madalyns new blanket that I made for her today for the 2nd time! The first time I had sewn it wrong so I had to pull all the stiching out and redo it. However she loves it and is ready to throw her old one away. ~This is pretty amazing because her old one has been patched and re patched and still has holes everywhere. She would never let us get rid of it till now. She didnt even want it at the foot of her bed tonight even just in case!

Update Madalyn could not even go the night without her old balnket~ I tucked her in when I went to sleep and she had her old one right next to her! very cute! Glad
that we did not throw it away!


Madalyn we in for a check- up on her eye~ everything is still the same but he did recommend try to see if wer could correct her lazy eye just a little bit more. her right is 20/30 and left is 20/40 so He said that is still pretty great but its not worth a try to get them equally so we will try it for 8 weeks if nothing changes we will stop. SO this week we are doing 2 hours a day then 3 hrs the next and then 4 hr for the remaining weeks! The first day she was okay till after the first hour and then she began to cry and wanted it off. I bribed her with gum and (gum works every time) Today she did great. I draw picture on her bandaid because the neighbors little girl has the same things and her mom draws on her so that is what she wanted! Danika tell Lia thanks for being the first one to have a patch~ it made it so much easier for Madalyn. My pictures wont ever look as great as your but hey Madalyn wont know!


Madalyn loves to do hair. She does not like me to do her hair but evryone else better behave. Kelsey and Kaybree dont mind as Much Especially Kelsey~she plops right down and is so still for her!


Scott's little sister jsut had a baby on Monday so I had to hurry up and make her present I wanted to make! SO 4 hours later This is what I got. Its a carseat blanket cover. That way during the cold winter/snow her balnket isn't flying off or in her babies face! I was pretty proud of myself! Wish I had one with my babies!


Kelsey loves the dogs! Last weekend Scott was outside Shingling the dog house and Kelsey just followed Daisy around petting her and climbing on her. It was really cute. I didnt get the best picture because of coarse I open the back door and the dogs come running to me!

This is what I found when the girls were suppose to be napping! YOu would think with just a bed in their room that not much could happen! well let me introduce you to my kids. They tore down the insulation board that we had to put up to keep them out of the window and blinds.Kelsey naked and had peed on a blanket. Kaybree was poopie.And of coarse they slept a total of zero minutes! I guess thats what happens when you take away the binki's. 3 days down so far!


Dont you just love how Kaybree is pawning off her food that she doesnt want to eat on Kelsey! This happens alot. One or the other with either give their food away or steal the others! Atleast its not on the floor right!?!?!


Cuties cuddling on the couch with their favorite Bears of the moment!


Brinley makes me so proud. She came out the other day and started reading the girls a story! They really liked it, They would follow her back to her room everytime she went to go get another book. Another cute thing Brinley had done is 2 mornings in a row she has made my bed for me. Either that is a sign that I need to be better and make my bed or I should just keep it a mess and watch her be so kind and thoughtful, and watch how proud she is that she made it for me! Very cute!

3 comments:

LoGunns said...

Wow! That is a lot of busy time:) and a lot of cute stuff. I love the eye patch:) and I love that Brinlee makes your bed. What a sweetheart.

Trisha said...

How fun! I just made a car seat cover too...we think way too much alike!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh. I LOVE tomato and mayo sandwiches. My Mom made them all the time for me growing up, and now I always have them. Zach thought it was the wierdest thing. I guess I'm not the only one.:)
That car seat cover is so cute. Was it hard to make? I really want one.