Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Girls Night out for November!

Okay SO I am going to do a girls night out in November before the crazy holiday season begin and everyone get busy with family. SO I need so opinions on what you think! I was going to do a girls night of get to know you, with baby pictures, reciepe swaps and questions. I was going to do that on the 13 or 14th But "New Moon" comes out on November 20th. So the question is Do we want to do girls night out and a movie the next week for those interested, or should we just do the movie and dinner after as a girls night, or just girls night at my house?! I can do the get to know you in January when things slow down for people I really dont mind waiting But I just want to know what you think. Everyone doesnt have to come to the movie it they dont want. I just saw the trailer for it and it looked 10 times better than the first. Movie times havent even come out yet. So please let me know what you would like to do!
Thanks! Let anyone else know that might not have access to my blog about it and well go from there.

11 comments:

Amanda said...

OK, so I heard that New Moon is already sold out for the first 3 days! I am so mad. I am really excited to see it. So we may have to see it on a random week day if that is true. I think we should all go see that, whoever wants to, and those who don't we should have the girls night the 14th as well, That day is good for me.

Rebecca said...

I tried to look and see about tickets and it sais they werent available yet so well see!

Marcy M Miller said...

I would love to go to New Moon as a girls night out- just not the midnight showing though! I could do it at my house, have a little dinner- then go to the movie. I will be out of town for Thanksgiving though, so lets not plan anything over that weekend.

Anonymous said...

I think it all sounds great! I would love to go to the movie, even though I have only read the first book and have never seen the movie! But either way, I'm up for a movie and girls night!

I wanted to do girls night in January after the holidays settle down. I want to do a hot chocolate bar, but didn't know about the activity. Maybe if we end up not doing the 'get to know you' at your house, we could just do that then?

Rebecca said...

Yeah I was thinking before Thanksgiving also, So if we do the GNO it could be the 14th and the 21st or 22nd the movie and that way its not the premier night and the most packed we went to twilight last year and had to sit on the floor. SO Marcy that sounds good!we could even do and afternoon movie and dinner after at your house or where ever.so if we do let me know what date and time is better for you. Jessica if you want to borrow book 2 you can, I have them all, just let me know.

Rebecca said...

I would like to decide by this coming weekend, so we can start planning better, so evryone leave your opinion!

Anonymous said...

Preston's birthday party is the 21st, so I will be really super busy that day and might not make it. The 22nd would be better for me. And I would love to borrow the second book! I suppose I will go rent the movie this week...

Jenny said...

I am up for whatever and I am open to any of the times or days. Thanks for planning it.

LoGunns said...

I'm good for whatever.

Trisha said...

You know me...I am up for any night out!

gilberts said...

I would love to go but the 7:00 pm showing would be best for me