
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Poor Madalyn
Awe look at this poor little girl! she has now broken her second bone in her body! The first one was when we found out we were having twin girls. she broken her arm last weekend when she was over at my brother Jason's house. She was playing with her cousin on the couch (of coarse like they shouldn't of been) and some how she got knocked off and was crying and holding her arm. My first thought was oh great it was broken but we set her in the chair and she calmed down and seemed fine! That week I didn't really notice it that much but she was favoring that arm and if I grab her arm she would say it hurt but sometime she would do that anyway just to be a drama queen. On Friday day she bumped it and she was crying about her arm again, so now I was more concerned. I would ask her if it hurt and she would say no and laugh but then I would touch the spot and she would say ouch! So on friday we finally decided to go to Instacare and they told scott it was a buckel break on the small bone Ulna. I was at home with the other 3. Scott said that when she walked out she got teary eyed and said "Dad I don't want this on." Poor girl. We take her in next week to go see a doctor about a cast and it would be on for probably 4 weeks! I love you Madalyn!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I didn't even know about this?! So Sad!
So sad:( I didn't notice a cast on her arm when I came over two hours early. :)
Post a Comment