Madalyn and the babies waiting for the doctor to come and look at Madalyn's arm! THey told me that her appointment wasn't till next week! how ridiculous is that for her to wear a splint for that long and then add a cast that would have only been on for another week! So I am glad that they fit us in plus I didn't want to make another trip!


She had fun spinning the doctors chair but once he cam in she got teary and quite and crawled on my lap~poor girl!

She did manage to give me a smile while she waited for her cast! Notice that her blanket is behind her!


look how brave she is!

There's a small smile!



This is the Final product! I am so happy that they had Pink and even better they added glitter to it and glad that it didn't have to go above her elbow!
1 comment:
At least she'll be in style!
Post a Comment