Kelsey was standing on her own. Her and Kaybree do this when we help them they don't try by themselves. They can do it up to 10 seconds! Sometimes they just get so giggly they fall down.

We had a church Christmas party and the girls got to see santa! None of them cried which is really surprising for the babies because they cry when just about everybody holds them.
Kelsey on the right Kaybree on the left

Look at those big girls!

Where did all that snow come from? We got about 8 inches saturday morning and and another inch or two through out the day. It suppose to keep snowing all week on and off!

It'd s bit bright in the background but that just shows how much snow we got! I bought Madalyn some new snow boots the night before because I knew it was going to snow and she was so happy! Now I just need to get good gloves and Brinley some new snow pants! They grow too fast!
3 comments:
It was so fun to have your girls over to play. They played so so good. Bring them over anytime:) Madelyn told me about those new pink boots. She was so happy about them.
The snow just crept up on us didn't it?
I think I am a bad mom because I don't want to even buy snow clothes...They grow out of them too fast!
Post a Comment