I dont have the patience to put my pictures in the correct order, but atleast I got them on here right!?

Here the girls are after they opened their Christmas Eve presents, every year they get new pj's! The babies got new ones but I still put them in the christmas ones that Brinley and Madalyn wore on their first Christmas's even though they were a more snug fit! And like always one of the girls can stay still!

Kelsey and Kaybree trying to figure out how to open the present!

Here they are about to open their present, too curious to move but won't look at the camera!

Backwards! but here are Madalyn and Brinley at their new bunk beds playing!

I pretty sure it Kaybree and Kelsey! Plaing with their toy and outfits from Santa!


Scott and his sister Lisa playing Boxing on the Wii!

Almost done with their beds!

Grandma Becky Bouncing Kaybree on her legs!

Opening the bunk bed!


Kelsey and Kaybree opening the dolls from their big sissy's!

Brinley and Madalyn loved watching the babies open present about as much as we did!

Scott~ doesn't he look so excited! I was no where around! that is why I am not in pictures!

Cute girls and their ponies from the babies!

oh wait theres my nose!


The Kelsey present!

The Kaybree Present!

Christmas morning!


Waiting to go out in the living room and see what Santa has brought!
No comments:
Post a Comment