Daisy was lucky for a few days that she was able to come in the house but sleep in a kennel in the garage!The babies loved her! they followed her every where and would tackle her. She was a good sport.
Have you ever wondered what happens if you wake up the babies! Well here it is Brinley was being so loud she woke up Kelsey and she had to hold her! She really didn't want to but she did anyways! maybe thats not too bad of a punishment~look how cute they are and Kelsey is even smiling!

It never fails that they always want the same toy. One of the girls will be on one side of the room and then the other will scurry across to get what ever they have. Below it shows Kelsey put a WWF move on Kaybree to get the toy! DONT MESS WITH HER!
Here Kaybree is giving the eye like I had it first and I'm not going to let go! Just you watche and see!
Here Kaybree is giving the eye like I had it first and I'm not going to let go! Just you watche and see!
3 comments:
I cant believe how big the twins are getting! It blows my mind! Oh and I tried to get your number from Mary but she forgot to give it to me, so will you e-mail me and give me it? My e-mail is ashleeraisor@yahoo.com! :) Thanks!
Hey, Nick just got a second job...so he might be working Friday night. I'll let you know as soon as I know. :) I might just come for the desert at OG.
Maybe it's dessert....yah, I think it's deSSErt, not desert. :)
Post a Comment