Sunday, November 23, 2008

November 16-22nd 2008

My 2 Baby Angels and there 9month old pic's / christmas pictures! we will get family and all the girls taken later next month when its not so busy! They had their check up and Kaybree was 16# 2 oz and 27 inches Kelsey was 16# 9 oz and 26.5 inches. They are growing still the same but either kaybree grew a half inch longer or they measure a little off which is possible.

Kaybree wouldn't let Kelsey hold the heart at all! (So I guess she'll take any ones heart)



Precious Kaybree showing her 2 bottom teeth!




Kelsey and her beautiful smile!









Girls night out to Olive Garden and Twilight! The wait for Og was forever and they wouldn't take reservation so I made sure that the waiter got us out of there by night so we could get to the movie! We had a great time hanging out and chatting together! We were got the the movie about 30 minutes before and there was the longest line that extended outside and around the parking lot! you would think that is was the day after thankgiving sales and it was cold. So we were at the end and needless to say we had crappy seat choices so we sat in the handicap spot on the floor on a blanket some nice people let us use. As for the movie it's self the rating varied Jenn one loved it, Sally and I thought it was okay and Trisha hated it. okay so it wasn't as good as the book (which is always expected) but there was some great acting and some you would think how did they choose them and the action was so unbelieveable. So I hope I don't kill your expectations of the movie but I give it 2 and 1/2 stars!



These girls really play barbies and ponies together very well. They would do it in their sleep if they could.
Kelsey loves walking behind this walker and when she gets stuck she turn and looks at me and starts to fuss because she wants me to turn her around so she can keep going!
Since Brinley has to take baths by herself now, Madalyn has decided to get in the bath with Kelsey and Kaybree. So far it's is okay, the babies are just crazy period.
Bootsy loved playing Barbie with Madalyn. She was such a great sport. Look she was the couch for the Barbies!
We get to decorate our house in Christmas lights this year so Scott was on the roof putting up the icicle lights. Dont you just love our mix of holiday spirit with the halloween pumkins on the front porch still.
















5 comments:

CANDACE said...

those pictures are adorable! i can't believe how big all of your girls are growing, but the twins are just sprouting up!

i saw the movie twice (with different friends) and i liked it much better the second time. the first time i laughed through the whole thing. the swooshing and tinkling noises were ridiculous and edward's running was so unsexy. loved the baseball & prom scenes and for the most part loved the acting.

LoGunns said...

I liked the movie! Yeah the special effects were bad and some of the acting terrible but all in all I was very entertained along with the 500 other screaming teenagers. I think I actually did scream out at one point in the movie. Just for fun.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Oh, I'm so sad that Nick had to work that night! It would've been way fun to go with you...I'm still waiting to see it.

And all the pictures of your 4 girls are so cute!

Trisha said...

I love the girls dresses! I can't wait to see them in person!

And thank you so much for the girls night! I can't wait for another one!

April said...

I feel about the same as you about the movie. Of course it's not as good as the books, but I was still very entertained.
I was in Preston last week for Thanksgiving as a wedding. We had pretty much the entire time scheduled out so I didn't get a chance to call you.
The pictures of the girls are as cute as ever!