
I have read the twilight series and since the movie is coming out on november 21st I would like to know who is interested in a girls night out to go and see it! At first i told Scott to go with me but it just wouldn't be the same so let me know what you think!?
The times it is showing are that thursday at midnight or we could go on Friday at 7or 9:30 pm?
I even thought that we could get dessert before or got to olive Gardens soup and salad?
So those interesetd in seeing the movie is as good as the books and to ditch the husband and kids for a while let me know I am going to try and get tickets atleast the week before so let me know if you want me to pick a ticket up for you!!!!!
4 comments:
I vant to go to the movie too! I think nectarines would make a great dessert! ha, ha, Ha. Guess I'll just have to go with my friends in SC.
if i was there, i'd totally go with you. however, you can buy your tickets online at fandango.com or movietickets.com and if you do, you get a free download from the soundtrack. :) i'm organizing one of those girls nights for some work friends, and i'm just e-mailing the time for the show & everyone is going to buy their ticket online.
Have fun!
Sounds fun, I'll check Nick's schedule...remind me later 'cuz I might forget. (ya know, mom brain!)
Where in the world did my family learn how to spell or type? Didn't you now that all computers have spell check. WELL I GUESS YA'LL ARE FROM SOUTH CAROLINA! :) JASON hA!hA!hA! LOVE YOUR BOROTHER
Post a Comment