Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's finally here!

Okay so some friends I know from my old apartment got me interested and then addicted to these books by Stephenie Meyer and now the final book is here! I just wish I had more tie to read it all in like 2 nights but so far so good! I guess I could be reading instead of doing this! If you haven't read her books then you should but be prepared not to be able to put them down!

4 comments:

CANDACE said...

i'm 2/3 of the way finished with it for a second time. fortunately i only started reading the series in april, because the wait for this last one was horrible! let me know what you think when you're finished!

Josh and Ashlee said...

I read it in 5 hours! It was AMAZING!!! I'm so glad that you started reading them!

Scott said...

I just finished it tonight!

Scott said...

That last comment was from April