Sunday, July 20, 2008

All the cousins together

Okay so maybe they are not all looking but this is the first picture with them all together. so that is pretty good!
I wont have any new pictures this week unless I find my old camera since i sent my Camera back to my mom for my baby bro's wedding ! Actually it is her camera that she gave me but I couldn't live with out it. I love to take picture too much! So we shall wee what crazy pic's I post this week!

3 comments:

Ellen Oates said...

I love how four out of the seven girls there are yours!

Sandra said...

Your girls are adorable! I love the cute picture of them at the top. I also like the background you have. I have been thinking about doing digital scrapbooking, is it easy?

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

What a fun picture of all the cutie girls!