So cute! I love that you always get professional pictures taken of your children. I need to be better at that. My sis-in-law is getting married in August so I'll be around again. I'll email you closer to the date and hopefully I can come see your new house!
I love the pictures... your girls are adorable! It is amazing... I think that first picture looks like Madalyn when she was a baby. My favorite has to be the picture where you are all holding them with your hands in the picutre. That is precious!!!
4 comments:
So cute! I love that you always get professional pictures taken of your children. I need to be better at that. My sis-in-law is getting married in August so I'll be around again. I'll email you closer to the date and hopefully I can come see your new house!
Those are so adorable! I love the ones with you all holding each girl in your hands...so precious!
I love the pictures... your girls are adorable! It is amazing... I think that first picture looks like Madalyn when she was a baby. My favorite has to be the picture where you are all holding them with your hands in the picutre. That is precious!!!
I cant believe how big the twins are getting. And those pictures are SO cute! How is you new house? We miss seeing you outside. Call me some time!
Post a Comment