Thursday, May 15, 2008

12.5 week twin update!

Okay so can you tell who is who?
Kaybree is on the right and Kelsey is on the left! I did it in black and white so that the color of their clothes did not give them away. I am swearing more and more now that they are identical.
Kelsey this week weighted 8pds 2oz and Kaybree weighted 7pds 14oz. So they gained a little less than a pound in a week! awesome! but they still spit up a ton!

We only have to weeks left in our apartment! but our house wont be done till june 5th or so but the open house is going to be on June 5th from 4:30-6:30 so who ever want to come check out the house you are welcome to come!

2 comments:

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

They are getting so grown up! what cuties. :)

PS-I can't wait to see your house!!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

That's great! I would love to come check out your house. I'm sad you're leaving, but happy for you at the same time!