Kelsey Olivia
Brinley holding Kaybree and Madalyn with Kelsey!Some days seems so long! Next month we will be moving into our new house hopefully by the 17th so we have time to paint but by the end of the month for sure!
I took the girls for their 2 month check up last week and kaybree was 6# 1oz and Kelsey was 6# 4 oz even though she feels much heavier compare to her sister. So I was told that I have to supplement some how to get their weight up how frustrating but i'll do whatever it takes to keep them healthy. So they will get a weight check every week till they are up to 10 pds. They are expected to gain half a pound a week.
Scott started a new job last week. He now works a presto in the HR. Its about 7 minutes from where our new house is and he will get off at 3:30 instead of 5 everyday. But until we move it's really hard because he leaves at 6:30 and goes to work and then goes straight to work on the house at 4:00 (never coming home) then is home by 9:30pm. So the sooner in the house the better for my sanity since he cant come home for lunch since that is a 20 -30 min drive one way and with gas prices so high he cant come home for dinner and head right back up. So the girls and I only get to see him 1-2 times a week.
On the bright side of things I had resigned up for netflix so that I can change the things that are on tv from day to day. I was getting kind of boring nursing in my room with not tv for 30-45 minutes and when I was in the living room it was nothing good. So now i can rent my tv series and turn then on when I have to nurse every 3 hours. Its something to look forward to. I am right now addicted to Grey's Anatomy and i'm almost done with the 3 series set. Then I will move on to House M.D. and when that is done I am open to any suggests of really good series that youve enjoyed.
Well i am amazed how much I wrote and surprized the babies arent crying or having to be feed so I guess I better take advantage of this time and head to bed!
2 comments:
Look how cute your hubby is blow drying hair! We are so excited for you guys new house, new job and two new adorable sweeties. Congrats and Good Luck with it all!
You have been tagged...take a look at my blog and play along! PS I talked to the Dr office the other day and asked about Jaxson because he just can't seem to get better and they said that the cold going around is lingering for 6-8 WEEKS!!! Insane I know! Anyway, They said he shouldn't be contagious. He just coughs like 10 times a day. Anyway, If you need a break let me know if it is alright with you that I come. I can try and find someone for Jaxson or come in the evening. I have been thinking of you a lot! Hope you are surviving!!!
Post a Comment