Oh my goodness! They are sooooo adorable. Look at all that pink! I just found your blog off of Cordies'. I already added you to our favorites. You must really have your hands full. Let us know if you need anything.
Cute Becca...they have already changed so much! I hope things are going well. I'll call you this week sometime to have your girls over.
Becca, the twins are so cute. I can't believe I haven't seen them yet. I'm glad all is well. Jamie
I see you found Picasa. Don't you love it. Your girls are darling!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! They are sooooo adorable. Look at all that pink! I just found your blog off of Cordies'. I already added you to our favorites. You must really have your hands full. Let us know if you need anything.
Cute Becca...they have already changed so much! I hope things are going well. I'll call you this week sometime to have your girls over.
Becca, the twins are so cute. I can't believe I haven't seen them yet. I'm glad all is well. Jamie
I see you found Picasa. Don't you love it. Your girls are darling!
Post a Comment