Okay so Scott and I were not able to agree on the choice of rock! Since I was the one who picked out the siding and all the other colors for the outside I said "just go ahead and pick out whatever you want and just make sure it looks good"! Well this is wha he picked and right now I personally don't like it! It is grey with brownish orange. The door of our house is going to be a dark red. So tell me what you think! I don't care if you dont like it. That is just what I get for leting him choose with out looking at it first. I just hope it looks better once the siding goes up!


4 comments:
I'll have to see it with the siding first...but it looks ok right now. :)
personally, i like it. i bet it'll grow on you when it's all finished. i bet y'all are so excited to just get in there!
It looks great! you couldn't have choosen a better color! You should give the guy a break, there isn't alot of rock out there made for grey color siding. Once the siding is on there, it will tie it all together
Right now I like it. I'm sure it will be fine. Where are you moving to?
Post a Comment