Friday, February 1, 2008

Snow much fun!

Okay so we got about 4-6 inches of snow last night so this morning I decided to let the girls go play in the snow. Instead of building the usual Snowman we decided to do a fort. It was real powdery so it doesn't stick well and at first this is what we got for a fort!! more like a half wall!
This is me helping!
And this is what my bright idea lead to. I got a tupperware container and started with a few blocks to add to the fort and then Brinley said she wanted it where no one could see her. So that is what i Started to do. Brinley decided to go back inside but I just couldn't stop what I had started! and Wha la! I guess when you are pregnant with twins your Nesting insticnt kicks in much stranger ways! however I would not recommend this to anyone. I was fine when I was out there and then I came in and my back was aching! SO If I do end up going into labor in the next couple of days this could be why!!





No comments: